Triton is a client-side application framework for creating any desktop application components. An extensive function library supports you with writing your own components, which you can integrate into Triton. We use this framework for our own tools and for implementing the operating console in Heron.
The framework provides the following built-in functions:
- Module-specific control of the built-in menu system
- Date explorer with special functions
- Component explorer for installed components
- Automatic controller for recently used files
- Preparation for encryption of information such as user identifications for server access, but also files or other elements
- Supplied components